nubeGO is a Cloud and DevOps Consultancy and Training provider based in
the Thames Valley, UK. We are passionate about delivering exceptional
technology projects across Europe and Latin America.
Fernando Honig, Founder and CEO built nubeGO on the sole purpose to no longer
conform to the usual consulting practices. To offer a service that enables customers and
partners to leverage the best of resources at the most efficient time. To work with people
who care about the work they deliver, whether that be technical training, best-in-class
consulting or clearly defined, measurable migrations in a multi-cloud setting.
This is what we see in every part of business and we are striving to continually improve.
You might say that we are building a business for the future. A model that deflects your
usual off-the-shelf model.
As businesses across all industries are rapidly embracing new
technology skill sets, we have an immediate need for a Technical
Trainer who has the passion to deliver outstanding Cloud technology
training to our clients.
This role will require frequent travel to client and training locations
across the UK, and in Europe. The Technical Trainer will ideally have
a flexible schedule, allowing for trips to client and training locations to
be scheduled up to two weeks before the training delivery date.
Before becoming a trainer, you must study and pass the AAI
assessment. It is expected that a minimum of 4-8 weeks is needed to
prepare for the assessment.
What is a Technical Trainer responsible for?
As a Technical Trainer you will be responsible for delivering instructor-led training for Cloud and DevOps technologies both
in-person, and online. You will be capable of clearly communicating concepts to an audience eager to learn new skills. The ideal
candidate will have a keen interest in emerging trends and technologies and have previous working hands-on experience with
This role will require you to learn and deliver training content created by the Cloud providers themselves (AWS, GCP, Alibaba) as
well as content created by our training partners, and created by nubeGO. You will need to keep your technical skills up to date
and regularly research new technology concepts - to help you do this, nubeGO will provide you access to online training courses
and your own Cloud accounts to practice building and using cloud technologies.
At nubeGO, you’ll get the opportunity to contribute to our own training content and strategy. You’ll help us
to build training slides, hands-on labs and workshop materials for cloud native technologies. If you’d like to
spend time on technical consultancy projects - there are options available for you to mix project work with
In addition to training, you’ll be contributing to the definition, implementation, validation and use of a range
of nubeGO products and capabilities; helping us to build and constantly refine the tooling and processes
needed to help our clients make the most of the Cloud.
What will you be doing as a Technical Trainer?
Provide instructor-led technical training and workshops for our clients
● Deliver official AWS and GCP training, which may include the following:
● Keep technical knowledge and skills updated
● Contribute to the creation of new training content
● Attend and contribute to community cloud and technology events & workshops
● Represent nubeGO professionally at client and partner locations
What skills and experience does the Technical Trainer need?
● Clear written and spoken communication skills
● Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
● Highly organised and able to prioritise your own learning needs
● Passionate, innovative and driven to help our clients embrace the Cloud
● Deep understanding of relevant technical areas
● Experience as an AWS/Google cloud architect or developer in an
● Experience speaking at public events or delivering training to audiences
of 10-20 people
What qualifications and key skills do you need to possess?
● The successful candidate will already be AWS certified to at
least Associate level
● The following technical skills are desirable, however, training
can be provided for the right candidate:-
Benefits of becoming an Cloud Trainer
Frequent travel to major cities across the UK and Europe
● Travel paid in advance using Travelperk to reduce your
outgoings and expenses
● Access to CloudAcademy training resources to learn and help
pass future certifications
● Expert advice and collaborative team to learn ‘best-practice’
training techniques and support when taking the exam
● Keep up-to-date with AWS standards
● Once you are an AAI (Amazon Authorised Instructor) you will
receive discount on all future Certifications meaning you have
more reason to continue getting certified
● Free attendance to AWS Public classes
● Promotional credits to experiment within AWS
● Exclusive AWS events for Trainers